Print from your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop to a printer in the library.
Upload to a Web Browser:
Printing Your Documents
- You can print up to 15 pages for free! Letter size (8 1/2" x 11") only.
- If you need to make changes to what you just uploaded, go to the Henderson Libraries Print Center at print.hendersonlibraries.com. You can now manage your documents (change the number of copies, select a page range, switch from black & white to color, or make it double-sided).
- Your documents will be held for 24 hours.
Pick Up Your Documents:
- Your copies will be available at the Pedestrian Pickup table during Curbside hours.
Accepted Mobile Print Document Types
- Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX)
- Microsoft Powerpoint (PPT, PPTX)
- Microsoft Visio (VDX, VSD, VSDX)
- Adobe PDF
- Text (TXT, RTF, CSV)
- Images (PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF)