Help with Kanopy
Stream movies and series anytime, anywhere on your preferred device. Borrow up to 8 titles a month with up to 3 days to watch the title as many times as possible before it returns automatically. Your credits reset the 1st of the month.
You will need a valid library card from Henderson Libraries along with your PIN/Password used when you created your library account.
Creating a Kanopy account
1. Go to www.kanopy.com/signup and click on "Find Your Library"
2. Find Henderson Libraries from the list.
3. Enter your library card number and your library account PIN/Password and click continue.
Having trouble adding your library card? Click here to view common errors.
4. Complete the signup process by creating your Kanopy account. Your account can be created using your Google or Facebook login, or can be done directly on Kanopy using your email address and password. Your password will need to be at least 6 characters.
5. After creating your account, you’ll receive a verification email in your inbox. Click on the link in this email to verify your email address.
6. You're ready to start watching! Click on Watch Now on the welcome screen to start browsing.