Print from your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop to a printer in the library.
Upload to a Web Browser:
- Go to print.hendersonlibraries.com
- Log in with your library account number and PIN/password
Don't have a library card yet? Register here!
- Click the Upload button, select your document, click Open to upload
Printing Your Documents
- Letter size (8.5" x 11") and legal size (8.5" x 14") only.
- Prints are $.15 per page for black & white, and $.25 per page for color.
- If you need to make changes to what you just uploaded, go to the Henderson Libraries Print Center at print.hendersonlibraries.com. You can now manage your documents (change the number of copies, select a page range, switch from black & white to color, or make it double-sided).
- Your documents will be held for 24 hours.
Pick Up Your Documents:
- Go to a copier at any Henderson Libraries location, scan your library card/type in your card number, and enter your password/PIN. See your list of documents and select what you want to print.
Accepted Mobile Print Document Types
- Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLSX)
- Microsoft Powerpoint (PPT, PPTX)
- Microsoft Visio (VDX, VSD, VSDX)
- Adobe PDF
- Text (TXT, RTF, CSV)
- Images (PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF)
- I’m not sure what my account PIN is, or my PIN isn’t working. Reset your PIN online here.
- I’m still having trouble with mobile printing, or I have another question. Library staff are here for you! Please contact us!