What safety measures are you taking?
As we've opened our libraries back up to the community during Phase 3 of our Reopening Plan, we've established guidelines to help ensure the safety of our team and other patrons:
- If you are not feeling well or are exhibiting symptoms of illness, we ask that you do not visit the library.
- Beginning July 30, 2021, all individuals ages 10 years old and up must wear a face covering while inside the library, per Nevada Directive 047. Masks are strongly encouraged for children ages 2-9 years old. Face covering must fully cover a person's nose and mouth and must be constructed from solid materials (not mesh or lace).
- We encourage social distancing between team members and community members who are not members of the same household.
- Use our hand sanitizer stations located throughout the library.
- No food or drink are allowed.
For the safety of our team and the community, all of our staff have been provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) – masks, gloves, etc.